Thank you for your interest in serving as a faculty member at Camp Northward! Our summer ministry depends on men and women volunteering, and we appreciate your sacrifice of time and energy. Thank you for partnering with us to help young people engage in a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ!
We consider camper safety one of our top priorities, so we take faculty recruitment and screening very seriously! Every faculty volunteer must go through a 4-step process before they will be permitted to volunteer with campers at Camp Northward.
- Register as a faculty member by clicking here.
- After clicking you will be taken to the Active registration website.
- Click “add”, and then click “continue” on the right hand side of the screen.
- Follow the prompts to register.
- Fill out a background check application by clicking here.
- The background check will be preformed by Protect My Ministry
- Background checks are valid for three years. If you are unsure of your status, feel free to contact the camp office.
- Watch a training video by clicking here.
- All submissions will be reviewed by the Board of Trustees.
In addition to these steps, every faculty member will be asked to sign a Code of Conduct on they day they arrive for their session. Thank you, again, for your interest in serving as a faculty member at Camp Northward! We look forward to serving with you this summer!